Seaviews at Sapphire Beach is located 9km north of Coffs Harbour, with easy access to all the attractions of the Coffs Harbour area.
Everything required for a relaxed holiday is provided, with the exception of fresh food and drinks. Designed for luxurious living, the beach house has been decorated and furnished to satisfy the most discerning of guests.
It's the perfect getaway for one or two, or an ideal holiday destination for up to 8 people (perfect for 2 families or 3 couples).
Coffs Harbour is the ideal destination, situated approximately halfway between Sydney and Brisbane. Flights operate from both capital cities and take approximately 1 hour 15 mins.
Drive time from Sydney is approximately 6 hours and 4 hours from Brisbane.
Check where Sapphire Beach is located.
Local Attractions and Activities:
- A 300 metre walk from the front door and you are on the beautiful sands of Sapphire Beach.
- Whale watching and views of the Coffs hinterland from your own private balcony.
- Views of the beach, Pacific Ocean and headland are simply stunning. The ocean views from your private balcony, extend from the Coffs Harbour Marina and along the coast, with uninterrupted ocean views of sandy beaches in the bays on the way north to Sapphire Beach.
- Looking east out to sea, from your private balcony take in the views of Split Solitary and South Solitary Islands.
- Coffs Harbour abounds in activities both ocean and land-based.
- Whale watching, fishing, (beach, rock & estuary or deep sea), sailing, scuba diving, surfing and swimming to 4WD Tours, white water rafting, horse riding, golf, tennis & a zoo.
- Only minutes to supermarket shopping, clubs and restaurants, and activities for the children, eg cinema, pet porpoise pool, "The Big Banana" etc.